Staff Civil Engineer – full time
Job Description: Grading and drainage design, low impact development/Water Treatment Analysis, Site Analysis, Retaining Wall Design, hydrology and hydraulic analysis, sump pump design and Land Development.
- 1-3 years of civil engineering design experience.
- BS or MS in civil engineering.
- Must be able to communicate in English effectively, both written and verbal, with clients and co-workers.
- Familiar with AutoCAD Drafting, Excel Spreadsheets.
- Must be responsible, punctual, dependable, resourceful, flexible and well organized.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to solve problems independently.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
C.W. Howe offers a competitive salary, semi-annual bonus and a host of additional benefits including flexible schedule, great insurance packages (health, dental, life, disability, pet, chiropractic and more), in-house and off-site training, a company matching 401k program and so much more.
EMail your resume and short cover letter to email@example.com.